Ad

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fun Easter Crafts

   Easter is only 4 days away!! I found some really nice DIY projects for my fellow crafters. 

   I meant to post this a few days ago, but my little one got sick :( so I had to put this on hold.

   I hope you will find these helpful!


Bunny Wreath



View source



Easter Garland




View source


Mason Jar Treat




View source


Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats



View source


Easy Hipster Easter Eggs




View source


Easter Egg Placemats


View source



Honey Bunnies



View source



Yarn Egg Surprise




View source


DIY Sprinkle Easter Eggs



View source

Black & White Easter Eggs

  

View source



Vase Centerpiece - Picture tutorial (no link)




   That's all I have for right now, guys.

   I wish you all a Happy Easter!

   I will be taking a break from my blog this week, so I can spend it with my family, but I will be back next week.


  
 










No comments :