Ad

Friday, April 11, 2014

Cute Spring/Easter Dresses

   I decided to continue on with the Easter theme. I know it's close but you still have time to crochet a cute dress for your little ones.


Striped T-shirt dress- Size 2T/3T

This dress make me want to have a girl so bad. Absolutely adorable!


Click here for pattern



Newborn frilly flower dress

 The pattern for this cute little dress comes from a blog from the UK, which means it was written in British crochet terms.



Click here for pattern




Little White Dress

Size NB-3 months

Click here for pattern




Toddler dress


This lovely dress fits toddler sizes from 2T-4T



Click here for pattern



If you don't want to miss any of my blog posts, don't forget to follow me by email or subscribe via RSS feed. :)






No comments :