Ad

Friday, May 30, 2014

Puffy Paint Projects





   I was not familiar with puffy paint until I came across it on Pinterest, a few months ago.

   It blew my mind how many wonderful things you can create with it. So I went to the store and got myself a nice set of Puffy Paint Pens. I have yet to use them. I don't even know where to start. Way too many ideas! :)

   You can make jewelry, create art work, make ornaments ....all in all, puffy paint rocks!



Faux Pearl Baby Onesie + Tutorial



View source


Puffy Paint Pumpkin Painting Ideas


View source


Puffy Paint Window Decorations


View source


3D Canvas Art


View source

Embellished Tank Top Tutorial


View source


DIY Puffy Paint Lanterns


View source


Puff Paint Jewelry and Window Clings




View source


Foil Monogram Pinterest Project



View source


Damask Wall Art Tutorial


View source

DIY Faux Fenton Hobnail Milk Glass




View source


Chic Masquerade - DIY Mask & Template


View source


Homemade Gripper Socks


View source

  

No comments :