Ad

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Introduction. What's this blog about?

First of all, I'd like to welcome you on my blog! Now let me introduce myself.


   My name is Alexandra (or Alex) and I'm 24 years old. I'm originally from Romania and even though I miss my home country, I love it here. I've been married for almost 4 years to my wonderful husband, Troy. Woohoo! and together we have a handsome 14 month old little boy. I'm a stay at home mom so most of my time I spend it running around after my son BUT I always find time to browse the Internet for more free crochet patterns and DIY crafts.


   I taught myself how to crochet about 6 months ago and I've been hooked (no pun intended) since then. It's my passion now! Yeah, some may say crocheting is for old people but I honestly don't care Ha Ha!


   I KNOW there are many crafty people out there, that have busy lives and no time to just sit there and peruse the Internet. So the reason I started this blog was to share my findings with you and make your life easier! :)


   In my next post I will share with you my TOP 10 FREE CROCHET PATTERNS.


   So stay tuned folks!


   Also, if you have any suggestions and/or requests, feel free to comment! I'll do my best to help you find what you need.

7 comments :

Shanae said...

Fun! I'm glad you're sharing what you love with the rest of the world! Good for you!

Shanae said...

Fun! I'm glad you're sharing what you love with the rest of the world! Good for you!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Shanae! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your pattern you like! This is my blog I am a newbie crocheter.
http://rookiecrocheter.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by, Tammy! I tried to follow your blog but it didn't let me :/

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hey girl hey! :)

Excited to see what you share!

Unknown said...

Hey girl! :) thx for stopping by and I hope you will enjoy my blog!